Rates & Office Policies for Todd Love, PsyD, JD, LPC, BCC, DCC
Rates & Payment Options:
- My standard fee is $110 for a 55-minute session.
- The initial appointment is $125, and can last as long as 75-minutes.
- I offer a discounted rate of $55 for students paying their own way through school (UGA or otherwise).
- The initial appointment fee for self-paying students is $80.
- I offer a limited number of reduced-fee slots for clients who have difficulty affording my fee's. These rates are based on a standardized sliding-scale structure tied to annual household income. Please let me know if you think you might qualify so that we can discuss further.
- I operate on a fee-for-service basis. This means the client is responsible for full payment at the time of each session (co-pay for insurance clients).
- I accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, HSA cards, Square Cash, PayPal, check, or cash.
- My schedule varies, but my current standard office hours are as follows:
- Mondays through Thursdays: 8:00am - 5pm
- Fridays: Sometimes available by request
- Saturdays & Sundays: Unavailable
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24hrs notice will be charged 1/2 the standard hourly rate.
- Missed/skipped appointments will be charged the full rate.
- I am currently paneled with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Georgia, specifically the following BSBCGa networks:
Blue Choice Healthcare Plan (HMO) and Blue Choice Option (POS)
Blue Open Access HMO and Blue Open Access POS
Blue Choice Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
Indemnity (PAR) network
Pathway HMO and POS
- United Healthcare, including the following networks:
United Behavioral Health
United Healthcare Student Resources (plan offered to UGA graduate students)
- I am an Out-Of-Network Provider for most other insurance companies. Upon request, I will provide a “super-bill” that you can use to file on your own. Many plans will reimburse for counseling services, via “out-of-network benefits”, however the details of that are between you and your carrier.