Rates & Office Policies for Todd Love, PsyD, JD, MBA, LPC
Rates & Payment Options:
- My standard fee is $100 for a 50-minute session. This rate is subject to change, however,
existing clients will be grandfathered in their current rates for an additional 6 months
following any rate increases.
- The initial appointment is generally 75 minutes for a fee of $125.
- I offer a discounted rate of $50 for self-paying students (UGA or otherwise).
- The initial appointment fee for self-paying students is $75.
- I offer a limited number of reduced-fee slots for clients who have difficulty affording my fee's. These rates are based on a standardized sliding-scale structure tied to annual household income. Please let me know if you think you might qualify so that we can discuss further.
- I operate on a fee-for-service basis. This means the client is responsible for full payment at the time of each session.
- I accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, check, or cash.
- My schedule varies, but my current standard office hours are as follows:
- Mondays through Fridays: 8:00am - 5pm
- Additional times possibly available by request.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24hrs notice will be charged 1/2 the standard hourly rate.
- Missed/skipped appointments will be charged the full rate.
- I am currently paneled only with United Healthcare. This includes the United Healthcare Student Resources plan offered to UGA graduate students.
- I am an Out-Of-Network Provider for most other insurance companies. Upon request, I will provide a “super-bill” that you can use to file on your own. Many plans will partially cover counseling for adult ADHD, stress & anxiety, and substance abuse or gambling addition as “out-of-network benefits”, however the details of that are between you and your carrier. Problems such as Internet Addiction, Porn Addiction, Facebook Addiction, Internet Gaming Disorder, Sex Addiction, and other behavioral addictions/compulsions are not yet reimbursable.